Monday, September 03, 2012

Illamasqua Cream Blush 'Laid' Review & Swatch!


I can’t believe its September already in 2012! I feel like this year has gone nowhere! I’m going to start off September with another review from Illamasqua. It will be for their cream blush in ‘Laid’.
 
Illamasqua Cream Blush 'Laid'
As always the Illamasqua packaging is just divine. It’s so professional yet so funky and different from everyone else. The only thing I don’t like about the packaging is that it fingerprints easy. If I hold it, it’s covered in fingerprints and I don’t think that’s very attractive, especially when it’s going through your kit.
 
This was the first cream blush I’ve bought. I bought this from IMATS in 2011 and have used it a fair bit and think it’s worth a review. Don’t be alarmed by the brightness of this blush, it blends! And it blends into a lovely rose pink color. Great thing is, you can wear it on your lips as well, and I think it’s a gorgeous lip color. It’s like killing two birds with one stone.
 
Illamasqua Cream Blush 'Laid'
The formula is great. It’s not sticky and doesn’t feel like cake on your face. The blush in its dewy finish will last about 6 hours for me, but if I set my face with translucent powder it lasts 12 hours easy. It’s so pigmented. A little really does go a long way.
 
Do you like cream blush? What one is your favourite?
 
 
Love you guys xo

No comments:

Post a Comment