Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Garnier BB Cream 'Light' Review + Swatches!

Hello there everyone, I hope the world is treating you right :)

Today's review is on Garnier's new BB Cream! Ive been searching for a BB cream/tinted moisturiser for a while now and saw this one on sale at K-mart, so I decided to pick it up. For those of you who don't know what a BB cream is, it's an all-in-one product that can replace your moisturizer, foundation, sunscreen and even primer. It can be worn alone as a light foundation or you can even apply powder to the top for a fuller coverage. It's basically a lightweight foundation with all the goodies in it.

Garnier BB Cream 'Light'


I'll be honest and say i haven't tried many BB creams but I'm really impressed with this one. The formula is light and oil free which is great, and its for oily and combination skin types, so everyone can wear it. It has SPF 15+, is oil free and hydrates your skin, what more could you want? The feel of is is great as well, it doesn't leave residue on your hands and doesn't feel oily.

The BB cream also comes for normal skin and then the one i have which is the oily and combination one. I get pretty oily on my nose sometimes and a bit dry on my forehead, so this is perfect for me, whereas if you have normal skin id recommend the other one :) The BB cream comes in 2 shades, light and medium. I purchased the light one because i have fair skin, and it gives a really subtle glow to my skin and also a bit of color without caking on foundation. 


Garnier BB Cream 'Light' - Blended, not blended.
So if your looking for an all-in-one face product, then get on the BB cream wagon ;) let me know if you've tried any other brands so i can check them out!

love you guys xo

No comments:

Post a Comment