Sunday, September 23, 2012

M.A.C Painterly Paint Pot Review + Swatch!

I’m finally getting around to reviewing one of my most favourite makeup products, the M.A.C Painterly Paint Pot. I bought this about 8 months ago. i picked it up at my local M.A.C store for $35AUD I think. My favourite beauty guru Amarixie used it in all of her videos so I just had to have it. The Paint pots from M.A.C are just awesome! They are just as great as the colour tattoos from Maybelline if you are looking for something more affordable. See my blog post on my Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo’s. 




I got ‘Painterly’ which is probably half a shade darker then my natural skin tone. It is a nude beige color. If I wanted something that was exact id use the ‘Soft Ochre’ one. They are so pigmented and I use mine as an eye makeup base every day. Even if I don’t wear makeup, this goes on my eyes without a doubt. The formula is great, it has the perfect amount of coverage without caking on the eye and best of all, it doesn’t crease! As always I love M.A.C packaging, i really feel like I'm getting value for my money and it feels classy and really simple.

 
The paint pot applies like a dream and doesn’t move until I remove it from my face. So if you’re looking for an eye makeup base that you want to spend a little extra on id recommend this one. I mean, look at my picture above, I’ve had this for nearly a year and I’m not even half way through it, and I use it every day!
 
What is your favourite eye makeup base?
 
Dannielle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment