Sunday, September 23, 2012

Face of Australia Primer 'Black' Review

Tonight’s review is on Face of Australia’s (FOA) Black Primer. FOA have two primers available at the moment a black one and a white one and I picked this one up the black about a month ago because I ran out of my white primer. The main difference I found with the two is that the black one has SPF 15 and the white one doesn’t but contains vitamin e and chamomile. Other then that I feel they do just as good a job as each other and feel no different on the skin.
The packaging for it is nice as well, it’s black and in an easy squirt bottle and you get 50mls in it.

The formula is soooo nice, it’s not thick and it doesn’t leave my hands feels greasy afterwards. The good thing about this primer is that it has an SPF of 15 so my skin is protected during the day when I’m not wearing my SPF foundation. Another great thing is I picked this up for $10 at Priceline! Compared to Illamasqua or Napoleon Perdis foundation primer which retail for over $50, this is an absolute steal! Especially if you go through a lot of primer being a makeup artist and are constant on the job, then this is definitely a primer to take into consideration!

 
What is your favourite chemist/drugstore primer?
 
 
Dannielle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment