Friday, August 31, 2012

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation Review!

Today’s review is of Illamasqua's Skin Base Foundation. I have been using this for about 6 months now and feel like it’s time to finally give a review on it.
 
First off I’ll talk about the packaging. The packaging is stunning. The bottle has a very unique shape to it, and the lid of course is the shape of most of the products. One thing I did find hard to do was squeeze product out after a few months of using it. I felt like I needed 2 hands to get anything out of it. But that stopped after a month or so for some strange reason.
 
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 02
The product itself is pretty impressive. I only need to use about half a 5 cent piece blob on my hand to cover my entire face and have full coverage. The foundation was created to feel like you don’t have anything on, and I think they have achieved this nicely. Somehow it gives full coverage without giving you a cake face. The formula itself is quite thick but spreads really easy.
 
I’m very impressed with this range of foundation. I think I spent about $60AUD on this and I think it’s worth every cent. Another great thing about this foundation is that it comes in about 26 shades to fit anyone. It even comes in white! So if you dress up a lot or have very pale skin or very dark skin, then i recommend this foundation for you! If your down at Illamasqua get one of the artists to test it on you and feel for yourself.
 

Have you got it? Tell me what you think of it!

 

Love you guys xo

No comments:

Post a Comment