Sunday, October 21, 2012

Review: Inglot Lipstick '263'

I have another review for you today and it’s on one of my Inglot nude lipsticks in ‘263’ this is my go to everyday lipstick (if I wear it), it’s subtle and looks natural :) This lipstick I've found is sort of an orange toned nude lisptick, if that makes any sence? I really love it because it matches and goes with my orange hair haha

The lipstick is available through all of the Inglot stores and is part of their permanent line. I love this lipstick because it doesn’t overpower my lips and makes them look lighter then my actual lip tone like some nude lipsticks do. This lipstick is a satin finish, so it glides on the lips easily and has that satin finish which is my favourite. With this lipstick I usually apply a nude lip gloss on the top or even a subtle orange gloss :)


I picked this lipstick up for $22AUD that is their usual price for their lipsticks. They have a few different lipsticks out, we all know how I feel about their matte lipsticks (click here to check out my review) and they also have a couple others that I don’t know off the top of my head.

What’s your favourite go-to lipstick?

Dannielle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment