Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Review: Illamasqua Cream Blush 'Libido'

Hey everyone, sadly I’ve kind of forgotten about this blog this week. But I’m working on doing a post every other day and keep the reviews going. Today’s review is on another Illamasqua Cream Blush that I have called ‘Libido’

Don’t be scared about the colour, it may look like a bright red, but when blended into the skin it turns into such a nice bright orange that looks great on darker skin tones. The texture is so light and creamy it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything at all. The colour is so pigmented, a little does go a long way. This product would certainly last a lifetime.
 
I love Illamasqua's packaging, it’s so weird and dark, and is so different. I love that it all matches, unlike Benefit for example. The blush is really simple to apply. I applied this with my index finger and blended it out with an Illamasqua blush brush.  I definitely recommend this is you have darker skin, but this is an all rounder and looks great on all skin tones :)

Have you tried this blush before? Like it? Let me know! :)

Dannielle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment