Monday, January 16, 2012

1st Challenge - Red Skull

hey guys! so your probably all wondering.. challenge? huh? lol
my dads love to challenge me and want me to be the best makeup artist i can be. and to do this they are setting me minor and major makeup challenges throughout the year :)

my first MAJOR challenge for this year is to recreate 'Red Skull' portrayed by Hugo Weaving in the 2011 movie Captain America: The First Avenger. i need to do the whole shabang on my partner Adam, including costume, makeup, teeth, eyes.. just everything!!  

Hugo Weaving as 'Red Skull' in Captain America: The First Avenger
the actual makeup in this film is computer generated. which is why re-creating this will be quite hard, but do-able of course. i have until the 31st of March (my birthday! :D) to do this. so over the next couple of months i will be researching how i can achieve this with makeup and special effects and not fancy computer generation!

when i have developments i will let you guys know. and and and on the 31st of march i will be posting the video on how i got it. so stay tuned for the final product :)

love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment