Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome to the West!

Hello there readers!
 
I'm very very happy to be back blogging. I haven't done it in a few weeks. SORRY!  A lot has happened in the past few weeks, I suppose this can be a catch up post (sorry no makeup!)
 
So if anyone has read my other news flash post you’d know I was moving to Perth, W.A. Well, IM HERE! Not going to lie, but this place is very quiet and kinda boring. I wouldn’t exactly come here from a tourist point of view. But it’s nice, I’m enjoying being here.
 
I arrived on Saturday with my boyfriend Adam. We drove over from Melbourne which is 4 days’ worth of driving (38 hours) well actually, he was the one who drove seeing as I don’t have my licence yet hahaha. The drive was absolutely incredible. We crossed the Nullarbor and saw the Great Australian Bight. We also stayed in very overpriced places and once spent $2.11 p/l on fuel. But hey it was an experience I certainly recommend to everyone!
 
My most favourite part of the drive was definitely the Great Australian Bight. It is one of the best experiences of my life and will do it all over again in a heartbeat. Adam and I arrived and we had t pay $20 (for both of us) to go through to the lookouts. We made our way down and I saw some weird black things in the water. I was saying “it’s a rock, wait is that a whale, no it’s a rock, OMG it’s a whale!”. There were about 8 whales when we went, it was AMAZING! We even had the pleasure of seeing one doing flips in the water.
 
 
 
Adam and I are now semi settled into our new home with my dad. We haven’t received our stuff yet but it is coming (I hope) with this new house Adam and I get to spread out a little bit more then we could at my mummy’s house. We now have 3 bedrooms and a small living area to ourselves. So Adam and I have our bedroom but we also have a room each for whatever we want and as I explained in the other post I’m going to be setting up a makeup studio for myself for clients and also to restart filming my videos!


In Perth I will be working with my dad and Adam to build my makeup business and hopefully get my name out there. So fingers crossed! I will be posting a few reviews in the next couple of days including Illamasqua’s Skin Base foundation as well as a cream blush and lip gloss, so stay tuned! Thanks so much for reading.
 

Love you guys xo

No comments:

Post a Comment