Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nail of the Day: w7 Bright Pink

hellooooooooooooo :)

sorry i haven't really been blogging or making new videos lately. been pretty busy with school and everything else going on. so i thought i would do my nail of the day to kick start it all back :)

today nails of the day is w7's bright pink. it actually doesn't have a name which is weird. i bought this nail polish for $2.50 at the Chemist Warehouse near my house. its a really amazing neon pink. I'm not usually a fan of pink but i really like this nail polish. i only used 1 coat for my nails, which is really good compared to say some Rimmel nail polishes that require at least 2-3 coats. I'm really happy that i only had to apply one for a thick even coverage and it dries really quick. so it look me less then 5 minutes to do my nails.


have you tired their range? :)


love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment